Participants will receive a welcome tour of Macreddin Village including The Kitchens and The Strawberry Tree’s Wild Foods Pantry, followed by in depth tuition taking them through a full calendar of natural Wild Foods that are available along 327,000km of our Irish Hedgerows. The MasterClass with The Chefs of The Strawberry Tree Restaurant and Evan Doyle, co-author of the best-selling 'Wild Food' book will cover identification as well as instruction on how to gather, cook and preserve using traditional methods such as sugar, oil, drying, vinegars and alcohol. After enjoying lunch in The Waterside Lounge, participants will be brought outdoors with The Strawberry Tree’s Wild Food Forager to do some gentle foraging around Macreddin Village. Complete your experience with a relaxing overnight stay.
- One Night Accommodation & Full Irish Breakfast
- Tour of Macreddin Village including the kitchens and The Strawberry Tree’s Wild Foods Pantry
- Wild Foods MasterClass with Evan Doyle and the Chefs of The Strawberry Tree Restaurant
- Two Course Lunch in The Waterside Lounge
- Some gentle foraging around Macreddin Village with The Strawberry Tree’s Wild Foods Forager
Cost of Package: From €150pps
Single Room Supplement Applies
- Tuesday the 15th of August
No availability or need more information? Our Reservations Team are there to help. Please phone 0402 36444.