With Our Compliments...
We are now offering the following unique package when you choose a four course meal and tea & coffee from our Menus.
- Red Carpet on arrival.
- Champagne on arrival for the Bride & Groom.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee & biscuits on arrival your guests.
- Complimentary room hire.
- Complimentary Chair covers.
- Full use of landscaped gardens for your photos.
- Candelabra for top table, Candles & Floral decorations on all other tables in the River Room & fresh flowers in the River Bar.
- Personalised printed Menus & Table Plans.
- Vegetarian & Other special dietary requirements.
- Use of cake stand & cake knife.
- Use of Microphone, PA system and projector if required.
- Complimentary Bar extension until 1am in the function room - then your own private residents bar until 4am.
- A Suite Complimentary on the night of your wedding for the Bride & Groom. .
- Free and ample parking.
- Complimentary dinner in Strawberry Tree Restaurant for the Bride & Groom to be, as an opportunity to experience the standard, style and quality of the food you will be receiving on your wedding day. You can also meet with one of our Chefs and discuss your individual wedding menu with him or her. (Midweek Only)
- A 15% discount on all Spa treatments.
- Access to Moposa, our online wedding service.
- Our Wedding Team to assist with other details when required (e.g. bands, photographers etc) and will also be at your disposal from the minute you arrive into the hotel.
* Above and all package prices are based on a minimum of 80 Adults on Sunday - Thursdays and 120 adults on a Friday or Saturday, and your wedding meal must consist of at least four courses with tea and coffee. For details on smaller weddings please contact our Weddings Team.
For a peek behind the scenes at a BrookLodge wedding, visit our You Tube Channel
Contact Sarah on 0402 36444
We are always delighted to have the opportunity to meet you to discuss your wedding celebration arrangements. For an appointment please contact our Wedding Team on 0402 36444.
There are some standard Terms and Conditions to the above, such as availability etc., but nothing underhand.